Probation Officers approve or deny travel requests based on the duties assigned to this agency by Statute, Monograph, or the Court. In the District of Nevada, recurring travel should be limited, as supervision of an offender is inhibited otherwise. For each request, completed travel permits will be issued and copied to the district of travel. For non-emergency requests, complete the Travel Request Form and submit it to your probation officer at least two weeks (14 days) in advance.

Requests for travel outside of the United States must be approved by the Court or the Parole Commission. Vacation travel exceeding 30 days must be approved by the Court. Otherwise, the Probation Officer has the authority to approve all other requests for travel outside of the district.

Travel Request Form